St Paul’s Episcopal Church, 401 Duval Street, Key West, Florida, USA / Completed: 1912
“Oldest church in the Florida Diocese. This present church was built in 1912. John Fleeming who was one of the four original owners of Key West Island is buried here. Mr. Fleemings widow donated this property with the stipulation the church pews be free. The rectory was built in 1853. The Chimes, first installed in a Florida church, were originally installed in a frame church (1886) were destroyed in the 1909 hurricane”. Photo by Jorge Molina.
This picture was taken in Duval Street, a neighborhood of Key West, United States (Google Maps).