Balancing High Over The Wisla River
“Opened on September 30th, 2010, the Father Bernatek Footbridge (Kladka Ojca Bernatka) straddles the Wisla River just south of the centre, linking the districts of Kazimierz and Podgórze between ul. Mostowa and ul. Nadwislanska where several road bridges had stood in its place before, the last being dismantled way back in 1925”. Photo by Richard.
This picture was taken in Kazimierz, a neighborhood of Krakow, Poland (Google Maps).